Banchory Museum is a centre of excellence for the traditional culture of the Dee Valley. Permanent displays cover J Scott Skinner, the Strathspey King, tartans, royal commemorative china, Deeside natural history, archaeology and Victoriana. Opening times and further details of permanent displays can be found on the Museum's website.
- Grampian Police Web Site
- Local Marrr Area Policing Team and Quarterly Activity Updates -
- For non urgent calls phone 0845 600 5 700
- Banchory Academy
- Banchory Primary School
- Hill of Banchory Primary School
- Crathes Primary School
- Durris Primary School
- Strachan Primary School
- Community Learning and Development - Contact the Community Centre within Banchory Academy tel 825966
The Banchory Tourist Information Office is open for the season until the end of October, Mon-Sat 10.00-17.00, offering visitors information on accommodation, what's on in the area and things to see and do. Also open in July and Aug on Sundays, 13.00-17.00
- Aberdeenshire Committee Papers and minutes can be found here.
- Planning Applications: To find out about planning applications in the Banchory Area use the search form here.
- Community Safety for Aberdeenshire
- Public Consultation Database
- To contact a council department try these direct line low cost telephone numbers.
Office Hours General Enquiries (office hours) 08456 08 12 07 Consumer Direct National Helpline (Also Saturday morning 9am - 1pm) 08454 04 05 06 Council Tax 08456 08 12 01 Road Defect Reporting (specifically for reporting potholes and flooding due to blocked road gullies 08456 08 12 05 Street Light Fault Reporting 08456 08 12 05 Wasteline 08456 00 3 900 Emergency Telephone Numbers (5pm to 9am weekdays and all day at weekends) Emergency Housing Repairs 08456 08 12 03 Environmental Health 08456 08 12 03 Homelessness 08458 40 00 70 Social Work 08458 40 00 70