When: Sat, Aug. 22, 2015 12:00pm — 4:30pm
Add this to my calendar
About this event:
Join wellbeing expert Maggie Richards for an uplifting exploration into the practical transformation of negative thoughts and emotions into a higher state of consciousness.
Maggie will guide us through a powerful set of brain-changing practices from the fields of somatic psychology, neurobiology and non-denominational spirituality – all of which can have a surprisingly deep impact on our health, relationships and outlook.
Take home ‘tools’ that you can start using straight away for strengthening your positivity, personal power and inner peace, including:
• the 3 essential steps of forgiveness
• 3 keys to building a spiritual life
• how to rise above the reactive ‘chimp’ brain into your higher, responsive brain
The workshop will be a mixture of individual work and gentle group participation, and is open to everyone looking for practical ways of living a kinder, richer, more meaningful life.
- teas and healthy snacks
- homemade lunch
- a soulful stroll on the grass (assuming the sun comes out to play!)
- printable, professionally formatted PDF of essential insights from the day
Kindly bring your own cushion(s) and/or blanket to be comfortable.
Maggie specialises in guiding people from all walks of life on the path of higher consciousness. She is an international meditation teacher, certified Somatic Experiencing practitioner and author of the 7 Steps of Calm. Her intuitive and practical approach aims to empower clients to enjoy growing happiness and inner peace by working simultaneously on the three overarching and interconnected aspects of the human experience – mind, body and spirit.
Ticket cost £65 (£5 from each booking goes to Torphins Primary School PTA)
SAVE £15: Book both the Sunday and Saturday workshops and save £15.
Pay £85 instead of £100
3 ways to book
1. Deliver a cheque made payable to Maggie Richards Ltd. to Leonie (in person or drop at The Creamery), or post it to 137B Goldhurst Terrace, London NW6 3EU
2. Pay by PayPal to email@example.com
3. Send a bank transfer to HSBC, 40 02 32, 31575139 (HSBC), ref: Creamery