About Buchanan Bistro at the Barn
We are a convivial collective of self taught cooks, carpenters, gardeners, brewers and bakers who aspire to create something a little different from the norm - a Third place.
We serve coffees and cakes; small plates and platters; wine and platefuls. We make sourdough breads, eclectic salads and our own beers. We offer organic food, outdoor seating, books to read and pre- concert menus.
- We are open Thursday-Sunday 9:30am-4pm(last orders).
- Online "Bistro to go" orders for collection Friday - Sunday between 12pm - 4pm.
- Breakfast is available between 9:30am-10am Thursday-Sunday, Tables need to be pre booked.
- Hot drinks, cakes, bakes available from 9:30am-4pm Thursday-Sunday.
- Hot food to have on the go, at one of our outside tables or informal indoor tables can be pre ordered online from "The Terrace" menu Thursday -Sunday collected between 12noon-4pm (served in compostable containers).
- Indoor eating- You can book one of our "Bistro booths" Thursday-Sunday, 12noon, 1pm or 2pm sittings only, choice of 2 or 3 course set price menu (must be pre booked over the phone and we ask for payment at time of booking).
- Our "Bistro to go" menu will change weekly so please don't place any orders after Saturdays 3pm cut off time. The new menu will be uploaded and orders will open again by 5:30pm Wednesday evening each week.
We are closed Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday
www.buchananfood.com 01330 826530